Calabogie Peaks is recruiting to fill an open Lift Mechanic position.
The lift mechanic carries out traditional lift maintenance, inspections and routine repairs on the resorts ski lifts. They also assist with the maintenance of all snowmaking & grooming equipment, and all resort vehicles and other rolling stock.
- Daily lift inspection start up, troubleshooting, maintenance and close
- Snowmaking, grooming, vehicle & other rolling stock repair & maintenance
- Snow removal throughout parking lots, resort pathways, condominiums, hotel, roads and subdivision
- Annual summer maintenance and servicing of lifts, snowmaking & grooming equipment
- Mountain projects (trail widening, snowmaking additions, etc…)
- Maintain lifts to TSSA & manufacturer standards, with periodic inspections and preventative maintenance
- Maintain logs and other documentation relative to ski lift maintenance and operation
- Maintain of vehicles, rolling stock and equipment
- Parking lot and road maintenance around the Resort condominiums, hotel, and subdivision
- TSSA SLM B License
- $55,000+, based on experience & capabilities
Paul Murphy President [email protected]
Jim Hemlin COO [email protected]