Great Club. Great Opportunities!
Beaver Valley Ski Club is currently hiring a SNOWPARKS & OUTDOOR EVENTS SUPERVISOR
We take pride in what we do and value all our employees and volunteers. One of the greatest parts of the Beaver Valley experience is the opportunity to work in a beautiful location with others who share the same passion for the outdoors and the Club. We have fun here, and enjoy the camaraderie with our fellow employees, Members and their guests. Continue reading to see if you are the right person to join our team!
As an essential part of the Beaver Valley Ski Club Operations team, the Snowparks & Outdoor Events Supervisor will be an enthusiastic representative of the ski/snowboard community and provide leadership and expertise to the Snowparks team. This job requires someone who is passionate, risk and safety conscious and who exhibits solid supervisory and training abilities as well as excels in the areas of creativity and innovation that are required to continuously deliver the exceptional Snowpark offerings that Beaver Valley is known for. In addition, an outgoing, high energy individual who is detail oriented and enjoys planning and executing events and competitions will thrive in this role.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing the Snowpark layouts, including construction and placement of features as well as creation and submission of park layout diagrams
- Exceed expectations for all levels of Snowpark users with a strong focus in ensuring progression for all levels of riders
- Hire and supervise Snowpark Rangers. Effectively lead, facilitate and mentor all staff to meet or go beyond expectations
- Work with snowmakers, Groomers and the Alpine department to prepare Freestyle venues that meet requirements for various competitions
- Embrace and consistently demonstrate Beaver Valley’s on hill safety culture
- Be proactive in all aspects of Snowpark operations on a consistent basis
- Knowledge of Snowpark operations and on snow experience
- Hard working team player able to perform physical work in all weather conditions
- Outstanding communication skill
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Skiing or snowboarding at an advanced level or higher
- Previous Supervisory Experience preferred
This role is a 6-month contract, with the potential to become full-time year-round.
To Apply: Email [email protected]